Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Testing... testing.

Hello! Well, this is an idea I've had for a while now. As anyone who knows me personally will tell you, I am rather opinionated, and I enjoy reviewing stuff. However, I've been slacking off recently, and so I am starting this blog as a means of forcing myself to keep writing. So, welcome to my review blog. As the title indicates, I will bring you one review every week. While I will focus mostly on video games and movies, really I might review just about anything. I might review local restaurants, books, other blogs, or even the weather. My first review will be up later this week. I hope you enjoy it.

Since I just started this blog, I will probably be changing some things about the layout and color scheme as well, so don't be surprised if things change suddenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment