Thursday, July 21, 2011

As you may have noticed...

... My "one review a week" has become rather less than once-a-weeky. I will be doing my best to make up for lost time. I beg the indulgence of anyone who actually read the blog with regularity. I claim various life changes as an excuse. (Moving, moving again three weeks later, helping my wife get ready to visit her parents, getting ready to move to a different state and start a new job, and so on...)

Reviews will start back up, though they will not be as fancy and picture/hotlink filled as they have been. At least, not at first. I will also be doing my best to make up for lost time with extra reviews until I am caught up. Until then, the schedule will be even more sporadic than it had been. I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment