Sunday, April 7, 2013

News

Well, I suppose it wouldn't kill me to give a state of the blog post. (For all zero of you regular readers.) I have been meaning to return to a once a week schedule, but money troubles have been getting int he way. It's a bit hard to worry about writing up a silly review on a personal, non-professional blog when you're having trouble making ends meet and pay the bills, despite having a full-time job + benefits. Freelancing has been slow. I have to find a way to promote myself better, and I am working on that. In the meantime, I'm debating whether or not I should try to resurrect the blog, or let it die. If I do resurrect it, should I keep it as it's been, or try and find a way to monetize it? I'd prefer not to do the latter, I hate ads, but I may have no choice. It's surprisingly hard to find a part-time job when you've got a full-time job and are looking for freelance work at the same time.
I've got a lot of thinking to do, but either way, expect to see changes around here soon. Hopefully for the better, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment